Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR3 Tethered shooting - no mirror lockup (Canon 350D)  (Read 1217 times)

larsrc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 173
    • http://
LR3 Tethered shooting - no mirror lockup (Canon 350D)
« on: August 16, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »

Had my first try at the tethered shooting feature of LR3, and at first it seemed that I couldn't shoot from within LR, only from the camera, though the shot made it over nicely (and quickly). But it turns out that, at least for the Canon EOS 350D, enabling Mirror Lockup blocks shooting from LR. Once I turned MLU off, I could fire away.

This might be a camera limitation, since it's a low-level and fairly old one. Anyone manage to use MLU tethered with other cameras?

It's also a bummer that the aperture, speed, ISO and WB cannot be set through LR, but as far as I can tell, that's universal.

-Lars
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up