Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downloading free L-L LR3 preview  (Read 3180 times)

jrgoldman9

Downloading free L-L LR3 preview
« on: July 23, 2010, 02:47:03 pm »

When I follow the instructions to download it wants me to pick a quicktime player which I already have.  How do I just download the preview?
Jay

francois

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 06:12:44 am »

Quote from: jrgoldman9
When I follow the instructions to download it wants me to pick a quicktime player which I already have.  How do I just download the preview?
Jay
I think that you need to right-click (or control-click) on the download link and choose "Save as…". This way, the preview file will be downloaded on your computer.

HTH
Francois

jrgoldman9

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:01 pm »

Quote from: francois
I think that you need to right-click (or control-click) on the download link and choose "Save as…". This way, the preview file will be downloaded on your computer.

HTH

Sorry not to answer sooner but I have been offline for a few days.

I did what you said and got the download.  It told me to also download a VLC (?) viewer which I did and installed it..  When I try to open the video all I get is the frequently asked question list again.  Maybe they are overloaded.  I'll wait a day or two and try again.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 04:04:57 pm »

Jay
Go to the Lu-La Store; login or register; 'buy' the Free Preview; download...

If you have QuickTime Player that's all you need to play the video. VLC Player is an alternative player for those who have problems with QuickTime Player.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:07:03 pm by Chris Sanderson »

jrgoldman9

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 05:40:50 pm »

Quote from: Chris Sanderson
Go to the Lu-La Store; login or register; 'buy' the Free Preview; download...

If you have QuickTime Player that's all you need to play the video. VLC Player is an alternative player for those who have problems with QuickTime Player.

Chris I did what you said but there is no free download 'for sale' in the store.

jrgoldman9

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 05:58:08 pm »

Chris I did what you said but there is no free download 'for sale' in the store.

I searched for it in the store and everything worked.  Looks like a great turoial.
Thanks,
Jay
Pages: [1]   Go Up