Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A very interesting article from Zeiss  (Read 2886 times)

ErikKaffehr

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11310
    • Echophoto
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:00 am »

Hi,

Lloyd Chambers referred to these excellent articles from Zeiss. I tried to collect all links so the articles and images would be easily accessible on a single page. All links on the page go to Zeiss Camera Lens News.

http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception

Best regards
Erik
Logged
Erik Kaffehr
 

Christoph C. Feldhaim

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2509
  • There is no rule! No - wait ...
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 09:54:21 am »

Quote from: ErikKaffehr
Hi,

Lloyd Chambers referred to these excellent articles from Zeiss. I tried to collect all links so the articles and images would be easily accessible on a single page. All links on the page go to Zeiss Camera Lens News.

http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception

Best regards
Erik

These articles were an eye opener for me!
There is also a very good article about "Bokeh" in the 35th issue of their magazine:
http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Cont...12576fe004877f6

ErikKaffehr

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11310
    • Echophoto
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:10:00 am »

;-)

Erik

Quote from: ChristophC
These articles were an eye opener for me!
There is also a very good article about "Bokeh" in the 35th issue of their magazine:
http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Cont...12576fe004877f6
Logged
Erik Kaffehr
 

DaveL

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 159
    • http://
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 03:10:50 pm »

Thanks so much for posting these.

DaveL
Logged

K.C.

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 671
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 02:47:45 am »

Quote from: ErikKaffehr
http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception

I get a 'page can't be opened because the server is not responding' error from your link.
Logged

Christoph C. Feldhaim

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2509
  • There is no rule! No - wait ...

ErikKaffehr

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11310
    • Echophoto
A very interesting article from Zeiss
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 03:32:00 am »

Hi!

Sorry, the computer is down due to hardware failure!

Try this: http://www.zeiss.com/C12567A8003B58B9/Cont...1256CED0054968D

Thanks Cristopher C

BR
Erik

Quote from: K.C.
I get a 'page can't be opened because the server is not responding' error from your link.
Logged
Erik Kaffehr
 
Pages: [1]   Go Up