Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iceland PODAS Workshop - 3 seats left  (Read 1098 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Iceland PODAS Workshop - 3 seats left
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:14:52 am »

Hi,
I got back from Iceland only a few days ago after doing all the final set up for our upcoming PODAS workshop there August 29-Sept 5th. This will be an exceptional experience and I am completely pumped.  We have attendees literally coming from all over the world. We have four great instructors Jeff Schewe, Mark Dubovoy, Jim Martin and our own Iceland host and Guide Daniel Bergman.

I traveled with Daniel and he knows so many cool places and just about all the country’s population. This will be intense week of photography and I assure you that you will come back with some of your best images you have ever shot. You’ll get a P65+ system for the week to shoot with, availability of lenses to work with, excellent classroom instruction and if you are lucky we may squeeze in a few hours of sleep. Oh, did I mention you’ll have a lot of fun.

Check out or web site for more information PODAS Iceland

I took a few shots on this trip. Thought I’d share them. (Straight output nothing done to them). Can’t wait to find some time to do some real work on these.

Any questions get in touch with me. The web site has a link for registration. These last few spots won’t last. Hope you consider joining us.

Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up