Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I.E finally joined Moz and Safari?  (Read 2478 times)

fredjeang

  • Guest
I.E finally joined Moz and Safari?
« on: June 26, 2010, 05:02:53 am »

Hi,

Did not know where to put this thread.

About 2 days ago, I've noticed a change in the way I.E displays the pics.
Have you noticed the same?

Before, the only browsers that where taking into account the profile where Mozilla y Safari, and I could see differences in the way they displayed the pics
compare to Internet Explorer (and others based on the same engine).
What I had in photoshop was respected only by these 2 browsers.

But now, I.E also respects my profile and displays exactly the same way than Moz and Saf.

I'm confused. Has Microsoft made an anouncement on that matter?
It seems that after an actualisation it works now fine.

I've checked that on several computers and indeed got the same, I.E respects now my profile.

Are you confirming that fact?

Thank you.

EDIT:  don't loose your time with this thread. NO, Microsoft has not had a brain attack and not added any profile capability in its browser.
No alleluias, nothing.
I made an inquiry and realised that I had a batch issue in post prod that did de-profile my last pics. That is why I noticed the same behaviour with I.E than with Moz and Saf for those pics.
Now when I reprofiled properlly, I could see again the differences.

Sorry for that false alarm.


« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:06:58 am by fredjeang »
Logged

jean1974

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • Talk About Fabric
Re: I.E finally joined Moz and Safari?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 04:06:48 pm »

Is there a profile viewer add-on?  That won't help for the average user who won't have it installed, though.  I don't use IE for much anymore other than to test compatibility for any public websites.

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
Re: I.E finally joined Moz and Safari?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:05:19 pm »

So does this mean that IE is still a heap of junk? Quelle surprise. Or not.

John.Murray

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 886
    • Images by Murray
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up