Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Process raw (.CR2)  from 20D ??  (Read 1251 times)

blangton

• http://photography.blangton.com
How to Process raw (.CR2)  from 20D ??
« on: September 18, 2004, 09:52:02 pm »

[font color=\'#000000\']At this point, the Canon software appears to be the only method.  I'm sure that Adobe and Capture One will provide updates to their software as soon as possible.

I'm in the same boat with a brand new 20D in my bag.  At the moment, I'm using the Canon software (EVU seems faster and cleaner than the DPP) and shooting RAW+JPG.

There is a hack for CS RAW conversion that is going around but I've read that it does not work that great.  In the meantime, I can still convert with the Canon stuff and import directly into PS CS.

Good luck and congrats on the new 20D!  I'm quite happy with mine so far.  I'm headed to Colorado this week for a 10 day fall colors shoot so I'll have plenty of time to play with it.

Take care...

Bill[/font]
Bill Langton (blangton@blangton.com)  AR

osobear

How to Process raw (.CR2)  from 20D ??
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 09:12:33 pm »

[font color=\'#000000\']A quick question for anyone with Photoshop CS and a 20D.

Is the .CR2 formatt supported by CS.

I am trying to avoid using the Canon Software, but maybe that is the only current solution to processing Raw files from the 20D.

I am curently using PS 7.0 with Camera Raw plug in and raw files are not recognized.

Thanks for your help.[/font]
Pages: [1]   Go Up