Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Default Custom Identity Plate  (Read 1645 times)

JimFelder

Default Custom Identity Plate
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:30:34 pm »

Is there a place to set a custom identity plate to be used in all libraries? I create a library for each client. I want to use the same identity plate for all of them by default when I create the catalog. Possible or impossible?

Richowens

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 10:18:03 pm »

Hi Jim,

Go to Edit>Identity Plate Setup.

HTH

Rich

JimFelder

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 10:42:40 pm »

Quote from: Richowens
Hi Jim,

Go to Edit>Identity Plate Setup.

HTH

Rich

Thank you but I knew that. I want that identity plate to show up on all existing libraries and new ones by default. Like a global identity plate. Right now it seems that you have to add a custom image or text to every new library. I create a library for each client. I was hoping someone had a fix.

David Sutton

• David Sutton Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 01:21:36 am »

I had this issue recently when setting up a laptop for travelling. Apparently the custom plate is stored in the catalogue. I ended up just creating it from scratch, which is a pain. I can think of only three possible workarounds.
Firstly, creating a graphical ID plate outside of LR and use that. Secondly, copying an existing catalogue with its custom plate, rename it and delete its contents. Thirdly, creating an empty generic catalogue with the identity plate you want, and copy it for use with your clients.

JimFelder

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 08:15:04 am »

Quote from: David Sutton
I had this issue recently when setting up a laptop for travelling. Apparently the custom plate is stored in the catalogue. I ended up just creating it from scratch, which is a pain. I can think of only three possible workarounds.
Firstly, creating a graphical ID plate outside of LR and use that. Secondly, copying an existing catalogue with its custom plate, rename it and delete its contents. Thirdly, creating an empty generic catalogue with the identity plate you want, and copy it for use with your clients.

That is what I was looking for I just couldn't think of it myself. That is what I'll do. Create a blank Catalog with the plate in it and I'm good to go. Thank you so much.

Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up