I've been humming along fine using my z3100 with lightroom 2.5 for sometime now and all of the sudden I have the following problem. When I click print in lightroom and the dialog box opens to control the printer I'm being presented with only a few options to change, they are PDE with a line through it and "printer features" which only lets me change a few things basic things like Paper type and quality.
I can recall having this problem when I first setup my printer over a year ago and the solution was to add a new printer in the system preference. I can see the z3100 but I can only select the PCL3 raster and nothing else under the "print Using" drop down and auto select only gives me the PCL3 to use also...
If anyone can tell me how to get this thing back to allowing me select borderless printing in the driver I owe you big time!!
Thanks for the help.
PS
Mac 10.6, printer is using latest firmware... If you need anymore details just let me know.