Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Arca Swiss 6x9 M-line, Kapture Group sliding back etc  (Read 2705 times)

MarkMunro

• Mark Munro Photography
FS: Arca Swiss 6x9 M-line, Kapture Group sliding back etc
« on: February 06, 2010, 08:40:17 pm »

Hi all... long time lurker & buyer, first time seller!

Up for sale is my lovely Arca Swiss M-line 6x9 camera & a few goodies that I purchased over the last year, but have never used in anger due to a change of requirements.

- Arca Swiss M-line 6x9 with wide-angle leather bellows. This is one of the earlier M-line cameras, which came with f-line type front & rear standards. I originally bought this with 5x4 standards & purchased the 6x9 ones recently to convert. It has been used sparingly, as I have an f-line compact as well which has been my workhorse for many years. A couple of the bubbles on the base have dried up, but the crucial ones on the standards are 100%. I always used the bubbles on the tripod anyway, as I never found the arca ones to be terribly accurate... or of course doing it by eye with the ground glass! If you were fussy, I believe that replacement bubbles are available from Precision Camera Works. Asking USD$3100 plus shipping. SOLD

- Kapture Group sliding back KG-007 with H-mount adaptor plate. This is the NON-stitching version, and has been mounted to the back of the camera in the studio once only to do some workflow tests & is in effect BRAND NEW. I bought this directly from Keith about 6 months ago & I'm sure he would honor any remaining warranty if need be. This was configured for a H-mount hasselblad back, so I assume that this would be fine for any other H-mount backs - might be best to check to be sure! Asking USD$1595 plus shipping.

- Kapture Group one-shot cable release. Once again, purchased directly from Keith & is in effect NEW. Asking USD$295 plus shipping. SOLD

Anyone who is interested in ALL of this gear could take the lot for $4500 & will receive preference.

I have a 35XL for sale on the 'Bay at the moment also, including the super-recessed Arca panel to enable ground glass focussing with the Kapture Group sliding back, and would be happy to discuss selling them directly to anyone who is interested in this equipment also. Asking $2599.

I am located in Melbourne, Australia & will be happy to facilitate shipping to pretty much anywhere. Paypal is OK, provided the buyer is willing to split the fees. Insured postage ONLY at value. Thanks for looking. Any more queries, please email me - hello@markmunro.com
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:44:18 am by MarkMunro »
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

MarkMunro

• Mark Munro Photography
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:38:14 am »

Bump
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

MarkMunro

• Mark Munro Photography
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:59:14 pm »

Surely someone is interested...  

I will be listing on eBay after this weekend - if there is anything that takes your fancy, please make me an offer!

MarkMunro

• Mark Munro Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 01:58:34 am »

Prices reduced:

Arca Swiss Camera - now USD$2700;

Kapture Group sliding back - now $1395;

Kapture Group oneshot cable release - now USD$245.

All plus shipping & split paypal fees. Currently listed on 'Bay, but would prefer to sell here if possible!

Thanks for looking.

MarkMunro

• Mark Munro Photography
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 03:37:51 am »

See new post for what's left.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:50:01 am by MarkMunro »
Pages: [1]   Go Up