Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Defining Custom Paper Z3100  (Read 1175 times)

William Chitham

Defining Custom Paper Z3100
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:32:05 am »

I'm using my z3100 to print some banners on a synthetic paper, Xativa XSP80. I have printed tests using existing paper types and profiles and HP Everyday pigment Satin looks by far the best starting point for profile building. Unfortunately this was added as a custom paper too so I don't know what "paper type" it is - I need to know for the "add new paper" process. It is a problem I have run into before with custom paper types I have created - I can't find a way to discover the what "paper type" I used when I made them. Does anyone know how to extract the paper type from an existing paper? Alternatively it would be handy to be able to duplicate an existing paper with a new name - any ideas?

Thanks,

William.

Ernst Dinkla

Defining Custom Paper Z3100
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:04:09 am »

Quote from: William Chitham
I'm using my z3100 to print some banners on a synthetic paper, Xativa XSP80. I have printed tests using existing paper types and profiles and HP Everyday pigment Satin looks by far the best starting point for profile building. Unfortunately this was added as a custom paper too so I don't know what "paper type" it is - I need to know for the "add new paper" process. It is a problem I have run into before with custom paper types I have created - I can't find a way to discover the what "paper type" I used when I made them. Does anyone know how to extract the paper type from an existing paper? Alternatively it would be handy to be able to duplicate an existing paper with a new name - any ideas?

Thanks,

William.

Two choices available I think: Professional Satin and Premium Instant Dry Satin.
It wouldn't surprise me if they give the same image quality on that paper.
46 inklimit both.

Check the PDF documents on the Wiki Z3100 site.

met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla

Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/
Pages: [1]   Go Up