Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which articles apply to which type of product?  (Read 1392 times)

dreed

Which articles apply to which type of product?
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:10:48 am »

Whether I'm lucky or not, I'm not sure, but I just watched the front page of LL go from mentioning a new review of two papers, to it removed, then a happy new year... and this got me thinking, what are all of the papers that have been reviewed?

If I go back to the article index and do a text search for "paper", firefox will walk through all of the obvious ones - which is to say that it is not complete. For example, the title for the "Fine Art Pearl" review does not mention the word "paper", so unless you know it is a paper, you'll miss it completely with a simple search.

Thus what I'd like to see added is one of:
* the ability to filter which articles appear in the index by a selection of criteria, such as "paper, camera, accessories, etc."
* a page or two that presents an A-Z for article titles by product category (or put each category on its own page)

The manufacturer isn't important in that way as it is often products from different manufacturers that I'm curious to read about and compare. Although some reviews have technical details, I'm not interested in a "compare this with that" function like that can be found on some web sites; I can do that myself by reading.

Thoughts?
Pages: [1]   Go Up