Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Andrew Collett Segment  (Read 5674 times)

John Preston

Andrew Collett Segment
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:01:44 am »

I very much enjoyed this latest edition of LLVJ and I particularly liked the Andrew Collett interview. You couldn't have chosen a better subject to talk about his process of producing prints on canvas — a very open, likable, and talented person. While you were off camera, did you happen to catch/remember any of the names of the (four) tradeshows he spoke about selling at during the month of January?

John

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Andrew Collett Segment
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 11:49:09 am »

No, I do not recall. But I am certain that he would tell you. Introduce yourself to him as a viewer of the LLVJ through ' Contact' on his website

John Preston

Andrew Collett Segment
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:57:43 pm »

Thanks Chris, will do.

John

Tklimek

Andrew Collett Segment
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 09:51:05 pm »

John...

I completely agree with you; one of the best segments (my opinion) on the journal; that and Seth and Africa.

Holiday cheers...

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: John Preston
I very much enjoyed this latest edition of LLVJ and I particularly liked the Andrew Collett interview. You couldn't have chosen a better subject to talk about his process of producing prints on canvas — a very open, likable, and talented person. While you were off camera, did you happen to catch/remember any of the names of the (four) tradeshows he spoke about selling at during the month of January?

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up