Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image Print 8 Finally out for Epson 7900 and 9900  (Read 1795 times)

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2956
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
Image Print 8 Finally out for Epson 7900 and 9900
« on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:34 am »

Just got the email that Image Print 8 has just been released. Just to complicate things I had pretty much given up on a rip package and was almost ready to pull the string on Xrites i1 with the Profile Platinum bundle. Cannot afford both so I will have to determine if I want to get IP8 and forget about making my own profiles. Still would like that i1
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:22:19 am by Dan Berg »
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab

Kirk Gittings

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1561
    • http://www.KirkGittings.com
Image Print 8 Finally out for Epson 7900 and 9900
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:02 pm »

I don't do it but you can build your own profiles for IP since V7 I believe:

Quote
To use your own custom-made profiles without losing any of the other benefits ImagePrint has to offer. (Recommended only if you actually enjoy building profiles. Remember, ImagePrint comes with a vast library of top-of-the-line profiles ready for use right out of the box.)
Logged
Thanks,
Kirk Gittings
Pages: [1]   Go Up