Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leica 35mm Summarit f/2.5  (Read 7885 times)

darkspark

FS: Leica 35mm Summarit f/2.5
« on: December 03, 2009, 05:33:21 pm »

I bought this beautiful 35mm Summarit a few months ago from Popflash (retail new for $1595, I paid $1427 for this 10+ condition mint used) when I first started getting into Leica rangefinder. Since then, I've become addicted and bought myself a few more lenses... more than I could afford to keep them all (I envy all you collectors). I'm using this gem least so I have to let it go to help finance my addiction for more lens...

It is a fantastic 6-bit coded compact lens with beautiful bokeh (the reason why I bought it... Very comparable--if not better?--to the classic "bokeh king".) You can see for yourself in Guy's test thread here:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120
More praises from other forum members:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11654

I'm in no hurry to sell it, especially with the news of Leica lenses' price increase in less than a month away, so please no low ball offers. I'm willing to wait another month to see how the price increase will pan out. But since I have some free time now, I thought I would make a listing in case there are interests before the official price increase on Jan 1st.

It is in 10+ condition, with no marks and clean glass. The lens also still have 1-year Leica warranty left.

$1195 Paypalled and shipped (lower 48 states. For other locations, please PM me for shipping agreement.)

I also have E39 B+W UV/IR filter that I'm willing to sell together with the lens for $35 (no box since I got it with my M8 from a seller.)
[*Filter is only priced to sell with the lens. I'd rather not selling the filter before the lens itself.]

Thank you for looking!

I have 100% feedbacks on eBay, and I've been buying/selling quite a few lenses here and on other rangefinder forums through posts as well as PM's.

Please email any questions to
"darkspark [at] gmail" Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:05:49 pm by darkspark »

darkspark

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 08:12:34 am »

Still available!

jackperk

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 04:39:24 pm »

I would like to buy -- not lowball -- your 35 Summarit. Give me a holler back and see if we can work it out. I'm awaiting delivery of an M9 and this'll be the first lens I will have added to the kit-to-be.

jack perkins
Pages: [1]   Go Up