Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom edit in Photoshop  (Read 3218 times)

once2work

• paulfan.com
Lightroom edit in Photoshop
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:23:19 pm »

My Lightroom 2.2 can be travel to my Photoshop CS3 (10.0.1) through the function of Lightroom edit in (Photo/Edit in/Adobe Photoshop).

After I upgrade to 2.3 onward, this function is not work and they ask for the Photpshop CS4, would this happen in general or my setup is not right that caused.

I seeking the advice from who facing the same problem as I did?

[font="Arial Narrow"][/font]

pegelli

• http://pegelli.smugmug.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 01:55:58 am »

Quote from: once2work
My Lightroom 2.2 can be travel to my Photoshop CS3 (10.0.1) through the function of Lightroom edit in (Photo/Edit in/Adobe Photoshop).

After I upgrade to 2.3 onward, this function is not work and they ask for the Photpshop CS4, would this happen in general or my setup is not right that caused.

It's an option you can set. I don't have LR in front of me here but probably in some kind of configuration menu or tab.
Maybe someone else can tell the exact operation how to get there if you can't find it.

I cycle with no problems between LR 2.5 and Photoshaop CS (right, no number, so Photoshop version 8)
pieter, aka pegelli

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:08:01 pm »

Quote from: once2work

Edit, Preferences, External Editing tab. Under Additional External Editor use the Choose button to select the program file for your Photoshop version, and set other options as needed.

once2work

• paulfan.com
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 04:00:09 am »

Quote from: PeterAit
Edit, Preferences, External Editing tab. Under Additional External Editor use the Choose button to select the program file for your Photoshop version, and set other options as needed.

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your advice, I'd follow your instruction and my Lightroom cycle with PS CS3 well after update my LR to V2.6 RC, the "CHOOSE" make the whole world different. Thank you!

Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up