Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is there anyway to export bracketed exposures  (Read 1762 times)

Marshallarts

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
« on: November 07, 2009, 04:59:29 pm »

I often need to export bracketed exposures from a single RAW file.  The quickest was I've found so far is using Lightroom > select the images > sync the EV value > Export ; and then when that is done go back and > change the EV value > sync > export ; and then again.

Is there a way you can tell Lightroom to bracket EV during export?
 
Is there another program that would be better to do this?
Logged

feppe

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2906
  • Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 05:07:51 pm »

Quote from: Marshallarts
I often need to export bracketed exposures from a single RAW file.  The quickest was I've found so far is using Lightroom > select the images > sync the EV value > Export ; and then when that is done go back and > change the EV value > sync > export ; and then again.

Is there a way you can tell Lightroom to bracket EV during export?
 
Is there another program that would be better to do this?

Not sure if this is easier or faster: create virtual copies for the EV-adjusted shots, and delete them after export.

Marshallarts

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 11:36:52 am »

Quote from: feppe
Not sure if this is easier or faster: create virtual copies for the EV-adjusted shots, and delete them after export.

Never thought of this!  I think it worked perfectly.  Thanks, Feppe!
Logged

feppe

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2906
  • Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 12:17:27 pm »

Quote from: Marshallarts
Never thought of this!  I think it worked perfectly.  Thanks, Feppe!

Glad to be of help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up