Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Profoto 7A 2400 with 2 matching heads, MINT  (Read 2326 times)

wolfmensch

Profoto 7A 2400 with 2 matching heads, MINT
« on: October 30, 2009, 06:50:30 pm »

Think it's time to sell my very lightly used Profoto 7A 2400.  Bought it new 7 or 8 years ago during my Lois Greenfield phase, and managed a number of extraordinary shots of dancers caught mid-flight, blown up to 3' x 7' and gracing the windows of a dance studio.   Have used my system only occasionally since then for headshots, which is the photographic equivalent of swatting flies with an enriched plutonium shell.  You already know this, or you wouldn't have bothered looking at this listing.

The generator and heads operate flawlessly and are 9++ cosmetically, though there is a dent in one of the reflectors (otherwise never used, as I always relied on soft boxes, see below) and a split in one of the plastic flash head covers, so I'll just throw them in as well (for both heads).

Photos upon request.  I also have a pair of 3 x 4 Profoto light boxes; a Profoto Octo; nice Sekonic flash meter; and a nice PocketWizard set up.

I figured I'd start here before posting to eBay.  Serious queries only - this is not a fire sale!    

Thanks for your interest!

GiorgioNiro

Profoto 7A 2400 with 2 matching heads, MINT
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 07:50:59 pm »

Quote from: wolfmensch
Think it's time to sell my very lightly used Profoto 7A 2400.  Bought it new 7 or 8 years ago during my Lois Greenfield phase, and managed a number of extraordinary shots of dancers caught mid-flight, blown up to 3' x 7' and gracing the windows of a dance studio.   Have used my system only occasionally since then for headshots, which is the photographic equivalent of swatting flies with an enriched plutonium shell.  You already know this, or you wouldn't have bothered looking at this listing.

The generator and heads operate flawlessly and are 9++ cosmetically, though there is a dent in one of the reflectors (otherwise never used, as I always relied on soft boxes, see below) and a split in one of the plastic flash head covers, so I'll just throw them in as well (for both heads).

Photos upon request.  I also have a pair of 3 x 4 Profoto light boxes; a Profoto Octo; nice Sekonic flash meter; and a nice PocketWizard set up.

I figured I'd start here before posting to eBay.  Serious queries only - this is not a fire sale!    

Thanks for your interest!

Looked twice, didn't see a price? What is your asking price?
Pages: [1]   Go Up