Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Rollei 6000 lenses and cameras - surplus sell off  (Read 17053 times)

kt23racer

Re: Rollei 6000 lenses and cameras - surplus sell off
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 02:11:27 pm »

Hi Eric,
   A question for you.  Does the P20 digital back with 6008AF work on the Xact2?  I saw this one on Ebay but not sure how to make it work for me:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300576899091&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    I am new to this Xact2.  Any help is much appreciated.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 02:26:50 pm »

Kt23racer,
Yes you can fit the p20 in Rollei 6008 mount but only onto the panshot adapter and you'll need several hard to find cables that go from the Rollei Lens Controler S to the back if you are using Rollei lenses or rollei electronic shutter.  If you are using lenses in copal shutters you may be able to use the cabling from Kapture Group.

I just traded in my p20 on the purchase of an AFi so I guess I could sell the phase cables if you need them.

Eric
Rolleiflex USA

kt23racer

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 05:04:30 pm »

What is the best way to contact you for the phase cables? 
The ebay link indicates the following lens without electronic shutter:
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 90mm f/5.6

Is it difficult to find a P20 back for this system?  Thank you.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 05:13:28 pm »

if you click on my name here you can send me a private message through the forums or click on the link to send me an e-mail or just use artist(at)eh21.com

The p20 backs come up about every other month on ebay, and there is one for sale there now  ( but not really a great price) and probably through dealers you can locate one too.  Actually you might contact Optechs Digital in Seattle, WA as they will have my P20 back that I just traded in.   

You can also fit many other digital backs to the X-Act2 using sliding back adapters and inserts.  The Hasselblad ixpress and CF backs are well integrated with the lens controller s and you can buy the needed cables or adapter plates directly from them.

Rolleiflex USA
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up