Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Definitive survey of bean bag options  (Read 993 times)

buddy4344

Definitive survey of bean bag options
« on: October 04, 2009, 12:02:37 am »

I use bean bags for support quite often: when shooting from the car, when on safari, when shooting from the ground, when shoot on fences, etc. When I got my first bean bag, I wasn't happy. I made my second and was happier, but not thrilled. So ..... I decided to search the net and get a list of every style bean bag, most suppliers of these, and any and all reviews by others. I also decided to collect several of these bags for testing.

Here is a link to the review: ChobeSafari article

Please visit the link and add your comments. If you know of other bean bags not covered, let me know and I will add them to the list.

FYI, from my work, I am now more aware of other vehicle supports and accessories such as panning plates. As a follow-on, I will be examining these also. If you know of other methods of vehicle support (other than tripod or monopod), let me know.

Some of you may disagree with my assessment, but having now gone on 3 safari's and shot a lot from a BMW X5 and an Infiniti FX35 as well as Nissan and Toyota Pick-ups and a Toyota Landcruiser, I am pretty happy with the general summary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up