Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS- Global Imaging Equipment Clearance  (Read 2787 times)

Josh Marten

• Stål Timber Handcrafted Furniture
FS- Global Imaging Equipment Clearance
« on: July 21, 2009, 06:35:39 pm »

Global Imaging is closing their rental department and having a clearance sale on all equipment. The list is very extensive. I have Broncolor, Profoto, Leaf, Phase, Canon and much more. I know that it is not too popular not to post equipment without pricing, but I just don't have room here. If you are interested, please contact Keith Beaver at 800-787-9801 x125 or keithb@globalimaginginc.com. I would love to talk to you about your needs. If you know of someone who is in the market, please pass this info along. Thanks and have a great day!

Keith Beaver
Sales Manager
Global Imaging Inc.

pixjohn

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 07:15:24 pm »

Maybe try and post a link or pdf file with the info. Not everyone who is looking for gear wants to deal with trying to reach someone.

antonyoung

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 10:52:01 pm »

Quote from: pixjohn
Maybe try and post a link or pdf file with the info. Not everyone who is looking for gear wants to deal with trying to reach someone.

Agreed. If the list really is extensive, let's see it. If you think it's too much to put here, put it up on your website and link it here.

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 11:18:25 pm »

Quote from: antonyoung
Agreed. If the list really is extensive, let's see it. If you think it's too much to put here, put it up on your website and link it here.

Same here. Why bother to call if they can't post equipment and prices.  If they are not helpful up front, will they be any more helpful later on?

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 03:21:44 am »

Same here, post a link to a PDF and let people have a look whether there is something of interest. This feels too much as some sort of 'bait and switch' or 'secret handshake price politics'.

dergiman

• http://www.philippderganz.com
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 06:36:54 am »

a .pdf would indeed be really helpful.

philipp
Philipp Derganz Photography
www.philippderganz.com
Architektur Photo
Wien, Austria

BobDavid

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 11:51:21 pm »

Quote from: JoshAtGlobal
Global Imaging is closing their rental department and having a clearance sale on all equipment. The list is very extensive. I have Broncolor, Profoto, Leaf, Phase, Canon and much more. I know that it is not too popular not to post equipment without pricing, but I just don't have room here. If you are interested, please contact Keith Beaver at 800-787-9801 x125 or keithb@globalimaginginc.com. I would love to talk to you about your needs. If you know of someone who is in the market, please pass this info along. Thanks and have a great day!

Keith Beaver
Sales Manager
Global Imaging Inc.

Why bother calling? Everybody else puts their specific items and prices up on the forum. At least you could give us a representative sample from each category.

Mike Boden

• http://www.mikeboden.com
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 12:05:45 am »

Mike Boden - www.mikeboden.com
Instagram
Pages: [1]   Go Up