Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burrano Painter  (Read 2159 times)

Rob C

Burrano Painter
« on: June 22, 2009, 04:41:48 pm »

Always figured you were at your best with that genre of work; enough to stop me painting and going out, instead, looking for other people´s paintings to photograph!

;-)

Rob C

picnic

Burrano Painter
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 07:48:41 pm »

Quote from: Rob C
Always figured you were at your best with that genre of work; enough to stop me painting and going out, instead, looking for other people´s paintings to photograph!

;-)

Rob C

I really liked this one and the Sunday painters but--am I missing somthing?  I'm curious what camera, lens, etc.  No EXIF (didn't expect that anyhow) but always curious what camera you are using for what.  Did it cause issues??---or have you decided its not important?!?

Diane

Richowens

Burrano Painter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 08:41:57 pm »

Diane,

A Leica M7, Tri Elmar and Provia 100f.

Burano, Italy in 2002.

Per Ofverbeck

• http://elgfoto.se
Burrano Painter
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:22:25 am »

Michael, it´s a great picture, lovely and harmonious colours!

But, please forgive me, I just can´t help it:  When we first got personal computers at my workplace (Windoze), most of us had a set of screensavers sponsored by Disney Corp., and the favourite was one where Donald Duck sat on a plank and painted the screen in various colours, dropped the paint bucket & c....   Harmonious colours it certainly wasn´t....

And, I´m afraid my very first thought when seeing this image on my screen was to remember that zany screensaver.....    It is a gross injustice to the photographer, certainly.

My only excuse for posting this at all is, I´m curious if anyone else remembers that screensaver?  It must be more than 20 years ago....
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:27:49 am by Per Ofverbeck »
Per Ofverbeck
My
Pages: [1]   Go Up