I like the guys that comes around forums to show off their last Maserati.
BTW nobody sees it!
I offer 200K for a regular one and another than comes in pink crocodile leather.
What the eck!
It is not an issue of Maserati nor showing off. It is about letting Mfg know that there is a market for high end products.
It is not about having or not having money. It is about the fact that not every photographer and studio is made by a guy with 5D and a flash.
When you consider how much does it cost to purchase real estate for a studio in any major city and than remodel it to fit your purpose,
when you consider how much it cost to buy full equipment for fashion studio on top of it than you will quickly realize that 100K makes just a few percent of a bill.
Full frame Rz back would set my studio for 10 years without a need to change.
My point goes around the premiss that by now there are photogs who would purchase larger sensor back but do not give shit about more pixels.
I will not pay again for non existing improvements to existing backs. I will not buy AFI7 - 3 nor 5. To me they are Aptus 75 on a camera that can not focus before the back recycle. And yes, two of them cost 70K
Andre