Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Macbook 13.3" 2.4GHz/2GB/160GB  (Read 848 times)

RawheaD

FS: Macbook 13.3" 2.4GHz/2GB/160GB
« on: June 22, 2009, 03:18:40 am »

[SOLD] Asking price: $850US

Hi, I'm sick and tired of trying to deal with scammers on Craig's List, and the obscene amount of double dipping seller fees charged by Ebaypal, so I am going to take a shot at selling this here.

This is the higher-end Macbook from Late 2008, purchased Oct. 15th, 2008, in mint condition.  It has a couple of minor scratches on the outer casing, but overall great looking, and the LCD/keyboard are flawless.  It is basically the same machine as this refurb Macbook currently going for $1100 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB467LL/A?mco=MjE0NDk5Mw), except for the smaller HDD.

It comes with original everything (including near pristine box).  Warranty till October 14th, 2009, and if you would like, I can add AppleCare extended warranty for an additional $185.

Guaranteed to be in perfect working order, and I will offer a full refund if you find my description blatantly skews the truth.  High res images upon request (but will probably upload anyway in the next day or two).  First come first serve.

I realize I have only one transaction on this forum:

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....amp;hl=hartblei

But you can check out my 100% feedback score on Ebay for ID: ciguatera303, and also my feedbacks at Pentaxforums and what people say about me at Mflenses.com (no feedback system there).

I will ship to anywhere in the world for the price of actual shipping USPS (International) Priority, and will accept any form of payment that I can have cleared before I ship (Paypal, personal check, money order, bank wire, cash in hand).  For a service that requires fees on my end (e.g., Paypal when dealing cross-border, bank wire from a different back, etc.), I will ask that you cover half.

Obviously, I would prefer to deal locally, so I will go out of my way to deal with anybody in New England.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:24:20 pm by rawhead »
Pages: [1]   Go Up