Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Where the #%*! are My Pictures?'  (Read 37445 times)

Misirlou

• http://
'Where the #%*! are My Pictures?'
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 06:34:29 pm »

Seth and Michael touched on a couple points tangentially in the videos that I am starting to get concerned about; the legal ramifications surrounding photography. Can anyone recommend any understandable, current resources? I'd like to know about how to handle model releases, copyright protection of my images, fair use of text in image captions/keywords, etc.

Maybe Michael could do a small video set just about this unpleasant, yet essential topic...

Or, maybe he already has?

Etienne Cassar

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 05:39:12 am »

I am watching this very instructive video for the second time and just found out that the tip pointed out by Seth, namely to highlight and Ctrl click a caption word that you enter to go to the wikipedia and access information, doesn't work out for me.  I am on a PC running Windows 7 64 bit and wonder if this is something that is simply only available for MAC users.  Any ideas about this?

Thanks

Etienne

P.S. In case anyone asks I am not in the current import folder but in the library folder so I should have eliminated the so called 'Bug Feature' :-)

Tom Montgomery

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 08:24:04 pm »

I believe that it is a Mac-only feature, but it is part of the Mac OS, and not specific to Lightroom.  Right-clicking on any word pretty much anywhere on the Mac's screen brings up a menu that includes Googling the word, a dictionary search, etc.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up