Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Contax G2 and 28mm, 45mm, 90mm lens and TLA200 all in Box  (Read 4809 times)

jing

I am selling my Black Contax G2 and 28mm, 45mm, 90mm lens and TLA200 flash complete kit. It is one of my baby,hardly used.

Here is the list:

Contax G2 black body ( mint condition), only one minor pait loss beside the "on/off" . It comes with original box, manual book, strap and all paper works.

28mm f/2.8 black paint (mint condition), there is no mark on the lens body, the glass is perfect. comes with original front and rear caps, filter, contax leather pouch, original box and paper works.

45mm f/2.0 black paint (mint condition), there is no mark on the lens body, the glass is perfect. comes with both caps, filter, contax leather pouch, original box and paper works.( note: the front lens cap are not original)

90 mm f/2.8 black paint (excellent condition), no mark on the lens body, but there is a minor mark on the front glass, it is there since I bought it. No effect on the image. comes with both caps, filter, contax leather pouch, original box and paper works.( note: the front lens cap are not original)

TLA 200 flash black mint condition, comes with original box and leather case.

Contax GG-3 metal hood in black, mint in box

Contax GG-1 metal hood in black

I have thrown it on ebay, the link is here:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Black-Contax-G2-and-28m...iewItemQQptZFil m_Cameras?hash=item170325159833&_trksid=p3911. c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1215|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1 318

More pics can be viewed on ebay.

I am asking for 1850 USD including express shipping. Paypal please add 3%
Pages: [1]   Go Up