Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar eMotion, Hasselblad H3D11-31 and Raw Developer1.8.3  (Read 1546 times)

ynp

• http://
Sinar eMotion, Hasselblad H3D11-31 and Raw Developer1.8.3
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:15 am »

Dear All,

Three of us  are planning a photo trip with a number of different cameras (my eMotion 75LV, my friend's H3D11-31,  a Sigma DP-1  and a Canon Point&Shoot). I think that we will take only one small Mac laptop and some FW drives for back-up. We will be shooting to the cards.
I usually use Brumbaer Tools and my Friend uses the new Hasselblad Phocus. I wonder if the Raw Developer shall be the converter of choice for a multi-platform photo group? My friend is sure that my Macbook does not have the horsepower to run Phocus.

I saw on the Iridient web site that the new version 1.8.3 of  Raw Developer supports all Sinar eMotion backs (I tested it with the Demo and liked the results), Hasselblad H3D files, Phase One,  Sigma Foveon files and a number of other cameras. The Help file claimed that we can use different settings for different cameras and supports different cameras in one session.

I read that Phase One owners praise the RD. What do you all think about RD rendering of Sinar and Hasselblad RAW files with the Raw Developer?  Why Hasselblad users (at least on this Forum) do not use RD, do you know any faults/problems with this software?

Thank you,
Yevgeny
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:03:36 am by ynp »
Pages: [1]   Go Up