Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Mamiya ZDb (Double Buffer) back  (Read 1258 times)

Easton

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 61
    • http://www.eastonchang.com
NEW Mamiya ZDb (Double Buffer) back
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:05:21 am »

FOR SALE:

My previous back was replaced with a brand new one under warranty by Mamiya Japan. I wish to sell this replacement back as I'd like to move onto Phase One for long exposure photography.

Comes with all the manuals, CD, mamiya battery, charger, cables etc, as well as 4 extra generic batteries for the back. (total 5 batteries)

It is still at the store in Mamiya Australia and I have not picked it up from them yet (as it is also commissioned for them to sell here in Australia)

The unit has been specifically tested carefully for me by Mamiya Japan. It is faultless.

Warranty is through Mamiya Japan, not Mamiya America - there is around 5 months warranty left. It was purchased as part of an AFDIII/ZDb/80mm kit - so I will ship the back in the kit box.

I have seen the unit at Mamiya Australia and it is brand NEW. It has the red label on the back indicating it is the newer ZDb (double buffer) model.

Looking at offers around the $6k USD mark. Plus shipping/insurance from Australia.

Preferably if you reside in Australia I would part with it for $9k AUD. I live in NSW and would rather do the trade in person.

Easton-
www.eastonchang.com
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 04:09:41 am by Easton »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up