Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digital photo prints...  (Read 2455 times)

jemes-j

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
Digital photo prints...
« on: February 28, 2009, 07:03:36 pm »

Where do YOU order your digital prints from online?  I'm getting fed up with Winkflash and am shopping around for a place that's reasonably priced with good quality prints.

Thanks!
Logged

DarkPenguin

  • Guest
Digital photo prints...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:24 pm »

mpix
Logged

ckurmann

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
Digital photo prints...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 05:38:15 am »

Pity this forum doesn't show where people are from. Makes it difficult to answer such questions.

Here in Switzerland I really like fotomaxx. The reason being they offer a free option to order PICs WITHOUT auto processing on their behalf. Auto sharpening and color correction really annoys me so I'm very thankful for this option and am also happy with the Results.

I don't know what options MPIX offer, but to be able to decide if the Fotos need processing on behalf of the company, really makes all the difference.
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Digital photo prints...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:54:33 am »

Quote from: ckurmann
Pity this forum doesn't show where people are from. Makes it difficult to answer such questions.

Here in Switzerland I really like fotomaxx. The reason being they offer a free option to order PICs WITHOUT auto processing on their behalf. Auto sharpening and color correction really annoys me so I'm very thankful for this option and am also happy with the Results.

I don't know what options MPIX offer, but to be able to decide if the Fotos need processing on behalf of the company, really makes all the difference.
I'll give fotomaxx a try.
Forum users can provide their location (and other info) in the control panel.
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up