Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV  (Read 4011 times)

thsinar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2066
    • http://www.sinarcameras.com
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« on: February 04, 2009, 10:02:07 am »

FYI:

Sinar has reduced its recommended enduser prices for the Sinarback eMotion 75 LV and the Sinar Hy6-e75 camera systems. Here the recommended enduser prices as per February 02nd 2009:

- Sinar Hy6-e75 -----> Euro 14'503,- (Red. 32%)
- Sinar Hy6-e75r -----> Euro 14'826,- (Red. 36%)

- Sinarback eMotion 75 LV -----> Euro 12'890,- (Red. 40%)

Further, following bundles are offered at reduced prices as well:

- Sinarback eVolution 75 H + Sinar Hy6 + Camera Case -----> Euro 17'935,- (Red. 28%)
- Sinarback eVolution 75 H + Sinar p3 -----> Euro 17'935,- (Red. 29%)

Contact your local distributors for more details on these new prices - Prices may vary from one country to another

Best regards,
Thierry
Logged
Thierry Hagenauer
[email protected]

rethmeier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 795
    • http://www.willemrethmeier.com
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 04:00:05 pm »

Interesting to see what Leaf will do!

Good time to buy,if you need or want a MFDB system.

Cheers,

Willem.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 04:02:53 pm by rethmeier »
Logged
Willem Rethmeier
www.willemrethmeier.com

favalim

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • photograficastudio.net
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 06:19:13 pm »

Quote from: thsinar
- Sinar Hy6-e75 -----> Euro 14'503,- (Red. 32%)
...

Good news for the ones (as me) who paied 10.000€ more one year ago; is there a bonus for us? I don't think so ... that's why I'll never buy anything new from MF companies!
Logged

thsinar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2066
    • http://www.sinarcameras.com
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »

That is, unfortunately or not, the normal cycle of a product, being it a camera or else. I have paid 50% more for my Mac, which is now to have for peanuts one year later. Same with any LDC/Plasma TV set, etc ....

Do we get a bonus from these companies? I don't think so, respectively I never even dared to complain to them.

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote from: favalim
Good news for the ones (as me) who paied 10.000€ more one year ago; is there a bonus for us? I don't think so ... that's why I'll never buy anything new from MF companies!
Logged
Thierry Hagenauer
[email protected]

klane

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
  • I live in a c-stand fort.
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 07:06:01 pm »

Hey at this rate I should be able to pick up a used 54h for pennies soon.  
Logged

thsinar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2066
    • http://www.sinarcameras.com
Hy6 Camera Systems & Sinarback eMotion 75 LV
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 07:08:11 pm »

If you are still able to find one: they are discontinued, rare, and to find sometimes on the second-hand market with increasing prices.

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote from: klane
Hey at this rate I should be able to pick up a used 54h for pennies soon.  
Logged
Thierry Hagenauer
[email protected]
Pages: [1]   Go Up