Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pano head  (Read 1899 times)

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12239
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Pano head
« on: January 04, 2009, 05:32:40 pm »

Dear all,

Does someone here have experience with this?

http://www.dr-clauss.de/RODEONVRHeadHD_e.htm

Cheers,
Bernard

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9891
Pano head
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 05:27:29 am »

Quote from: BernardLanguillier
Dear all,

Does someone here have experience with this?

http://www.dr-clauss.de/RODEONVRHeadHD_e.htm

Cheers,
Bernard
Looks like a well engineered & serious product but at 6kg it's probably better to use it in town or in car accessible regions. I cannot imagine myself lugging it for hours on my back. The price seems inline with the product (€2000-€2500). There's a few reviews, as usual, try google (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 05:27:55 am by francois »
Logged
Francois

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12239
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Pano head
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:48:12 pm »

Quote from: francois
Looks like a well engineered & serious product but at 6kg it's probably better to use it in town or in car accessible regions. I cannot imagine myself lugging it for hours on my back. The price seems inline with the product (2000-2500). There's a few reviews, as usual, try google (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8).

Thank you Francois. I had read the articles you linked to, but none of them appear to be real reviews from users. They are more like repeats of the press release.

Cheers,
Bernard

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9891
Pano head
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 04:00:18 am »

Quote from: BernardLanguillier
Thank you Francois. I had read the articles you linked to, but none of them appear to be real reviews from users. They are more like repeats of the press release.

Cheers,
Bernard
Unfortunately, this sort of articles seem to proliferate at the expense of real reviews.
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up