Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 5D w/ 50mm f1.4 USM Lens  (Read 999 times)

gbart

Canon 5D w/ 50mm f1.4 USM Lens
« on: January 03, 2009, 10:04:39 am »

I purchased this camera from PENN CAMERA in Maryland on May 22, 2006 and paid $3129.00 for the body only.  I'm the only person who has ever touched the camera.  I'm not a professional photographer.  It's just a serious hobby for me.  I'm into portraiture, so the camera rarely goes outside, although I have taken some landscape shots with it.  For the most part, it's an indoor camera and I "baby" it.  It has never been dropped or bumped or abused, so it's in pristine condition.  Also, there are less than 8000 shutter clicks on this camera.  I've never reset the image counter on any camera that I've owned.  As a matter of fact, the last shutter click was number 7750.  According to Canon, the "shutter life" of this camera is 100,000 actuations.  That being the case, this camera is in its infancy.  Besides the original Canon battery and charger, I'm including one extra, third-party battery.  I have the original box and everything that came inside.

The lens is an EF 50mm f1.4 USM that I bought brand new in April 2007. It was used twice and then put back in the box.  You could, literally, put it back on the store shelf and pass it off as brand new.

I'm asking $1500 for everything.

Please send a PM if interested.

Greg

[attachment=10711:Front_on_Box.jpg] [attachment=10712:Back.jpg] [attachment=10713:Lens_On_Box.jpg] [attachment=10714:Lens_Front.jpg]
Pages: [1]   Go Up