I have just upgraded to LR 2.2, and am using PS CS3.
After installing the upgrade to LR 2.2, I get the following message when I try to open a file in PS from LR :
_____________
"This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version 5.2 for full compatibility.
Camera Raw version 4.6 is the latest version available for Photoshop CS3. If raw file support for your camera was introduced after Camera Raw 4.6, the Photoshop integration features in Lightroom require Photoshop CS4 and the latest Camera Raw version 5 plug-in.
The version of the Camera Raw plug-in current installed is 4.6.
Cancel Render using Lightroom Open Anyway"
______________
Raw support for my camera ( a D300) was introduced prior to Camera Raw 4.6, so I'm okay, right? But I don't understand the difference between "render using Lightroom" and "Open Anyway". I have been using the "render using lightroom" button and so far I have not noticed any problems in Photoshop, but this new message puzzles me.
Can anyone shed any light on this?
--Jay