Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brand New Sony Artisan Upgrade/Conversion Program...  (Read 1728 times)

Unkle Vito!

Brand New Sony Artisan Upgrade/Conversion Program...
« on: December 11, 2008, 11:26:57 am »

A few weeks back, we've received from a closing Sony Service Center, a large number of Sony GDM-C520K Artisan monitor upgrade kits, complete with brand new tubes, yokes, poles, and all the internal components and boards. Practically, it is a brand new monitor but in parts. The manufacturing date of the picture tubes and components is September 2004, which is the last of the batches made by Sony before they ceased CRT operations.

I am offering to all of my current and old clients full upgrades of their older Sony Artisans to new units. Customers will send us their existing units, and we will perform the complete upgrade by replacing all the internal components and boards including the flyback, caps transistors and transformers; and the picture tube, yokes and poles. Practically, you'll be getting a September 2004 brand new Sony Artisan unit.

Labor, tube unmounting/mounting, calibration and adjustment of the unit is all included. There will be a flat shipping charge for the unit going back to the customers.

The price of the upgrade is $699.95 plus $79.95 shipping and the turn around is three (3) working days from the time we receive the unit. No box? No problem... I will send you an empty monitor box, and we'll charge you the actual shipping rate via FedEx Ground to your location. Better yet, if you have an existing shipping account with a carrier, just email us the airbill and we'll send it to you...

Just to give you an idea: if someone were to purchase just the Artisan picture tube from Sony w/o the yoke and poles, it will cost $999.95!

If you are interested, please let me know. Also, please feel free to share this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with all your business associates, colleagues and friends.

"Don't discard your existing Sony Artisan... Upgrade it to a new September 2004 unit"

We do appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Unkle Vito!
eBay Powerseller

P.S.: Please check us out on eBay for our latest Sony Artisan auctions and our impeccable feedback...

Mike Boden

• http://www.mikeboden.com
Brand New Sony Artisan Upgrade/Conversion Program...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 12:44:36 pm »

Unkle Vito is the real deal! I've personally purchased two Artisan monitors from him over the last several years, and they're still working great. In fact, I've actually met Unkle Vito in person when I acquired the monitors. He couldn't be a nicer guy.

So...for those that want to keep their Artisan alive, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with this gentleman. Go for it!
Mike Boden - www.mikeboden.com
Instagram
Pages: [1]   Go Up