Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAMIYA RZ67 PRO PACKAGE FOR SALE  (Read 2184 times)

AMD

MAMIYA RZ67 PRO PACKAGE FOR SALE
« on: December 06, 2008, 10:30:13 am »

Due to an eye vision problem I'm forced to quit my profession and am selling all equipment, some items aren't used at all and others
such as the MamiyaRZ are still in excellent condition, practically brand new. Package contains the following:

* Mamiya RZ67 Pro Body
* RZ 120 Mag
* Polaroid Magazine
* PD Prism
* RZ-RB Mag Adaptor
* RZ Winder
* f:4/65mm lens
* f:3.5/127mm lens (hard to find Gauss type lens construction, special order item)
* f:4.5/250mm lens
* Mamiya Pro-Shade/Filter Holder (accepts Kodak gelatin filters and square resin filters up to 3mm thickness)
* 2 B&W Close-Up filters #1 + #2
* B&W Polarizing filter
* Extra Mamiya Screen Typ-M (Special masked screen showing exact image format/composition both vertical and horizontal)
* Aluminum Case

The Mamiya RZ67 Pro was a back-up camera, practically never used, no more than 50 rolls were exposed, there are no marks
on the camera and all three lenses are in perfect shape, no scratches, no fungus, even the original quality control sticker is on the camera.
Package includes the hard to find special order item f:3.5/127mm Gauss type lens, this lens will only be produced upon special order, very
high qualiy glass, extremely sharp and perfect contrast, zero distortion!

Almost all equipment is sold leaving back the RZ and the Hensel Auto-Light lighting equipment, please have a look at my site for more
pictures and in-depth information. I've paid over € 10.000,- Euros for the Mamiya package but am prepared to sell it for €2.600,- Euros
(or the equivalent in USD or GBP).

Package comes with 100 rols of Ektachrome and Fujichrome film and about 10 double packs of instant film free of charge. (Stored in deep
freeze in compliance to manufacturers long term storage regulations)

Do have a look at my site or get in touch if you need more information, I'll get back to you asap. Picture displayed here shows actual item
I'm selling which was photographed at my studio. I'll be happy to supply more images if you ask for.

To have a look at all equipment for sale, click on the link below and then click on TOOLSHED button.

http://www.amdphotodesign.com
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:49:38 am by AMD »
Pages: [1]   Go Up