Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EOS Utility Download  (Read 4377 times)

JPrimgaard

EOS Utility Download
« on: November 25, 2008, 10:31:07 pm »

I've been trying for days to get the EOS Utility download from the Canon site but each time I go there either the drop down for selecting OS is empty (no selections in the window) or the option to download the Utility is not even shown.   I have tried searching Canons site but the search comes back each time showing no matches.  I feel like I'm stuck in some sort of twilight zone since I see reference on various sites stating that the software has been updated but I can't seem to get to it via Canon.  Tried on two different machines.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jake

aduke

EOS Utility Download
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 12:26:51 am »

Quote from: JPrimgaard
I've been trying for days to get the EOS Utility download from the Canon site but each time I go there either the drop down for selecting OS is empty (no selections in the window) or the option to download the Utility is not even shown.   I have tried searching Canons site but the search comes back each time showing no matches.  I feel like I'm stuck in some sort of twilight zone since I see reference on various sites stating that the software has been updated but I can't seem to get to it via Canon.  Tried on two different machines.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jake

I finally found it on the Canon USA site.

You must set your choice of operating system in order to see the software downloads.  

Alan

JPrimgaard

EOS Utility Download
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 11:19:59 pm »

Quote from: aduke
I finally found it on the Canon USA site.

You must set your choice of operating system in order to see the software downloads.  

Alan

This is what's driving me nuts, I don't get anything in the OS drop down window.  No selections, just a blank dropdown.  Both machines I have give me the same empty dropdown, therefore I can't select an OS and get to the next step.  Can't for the life of me figure out why the dropdown is empty.

Jake

mahleu

• 500px
EOS Utility Download
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 12:46:11 am »

Quote from: JPrimgaard
This is what's driving me nuts, I don't get anything in the OS drop down window.  No selections, just a blank dropdown.  Both machines I have give me the same empty dropdown, therefore I can't select an OS and get to the next step.  Can't for the life of me figure out why the dropdown is empty.

Jake

Clear your cache and then force refresh. Good luck.

ARD

• http://
EOS Utility Download
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 02:06:19 pm »

This any good?

EOS Utility

JPrimgaard

EOS Utility Download
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 11:36:44 pm »

Quote from: ARD
This any good?

EOS Utility

Every time I click on the Download Now on the first page linked it says that the page cannot be found!

Crazy.

pss

• http://www.schefz.com
EOS Utility Download
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 12:19:10 am »

try a different browser....

JPrimgaard

EOS Utility Download
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 10:46:33 am »

Was finally able to get it using Safari instead of IE!

Thanks PSS!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up