Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P65+  (Read 49024 times)

petermacc

Phase One P65+
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2008, 06:55:26 pm »

Quote from: clawery
Peter,

Which event is that?  I'd love to attend if possible.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
chris@captureintegration.com
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell  

Chris, I got this in my email.

Phase One invites you to see our many new innovations at Image Productions in Tampa / St Petersburg and Orlando Florida.  Come and check out the world's first full-frame 60.5 mp digital back in action and explore the perfection of RAW capture in the new Capture One 4 PRO.

Chris Snipes from Image Productions and Steve Hendrix from Phase One will be your host to discuss all your digital capture needs. Live product and model sets will be available from 2:00-6:00 PM to allow you to try out the entire Phase One family of digital camera backs. We will also have a Cambowide and Arca Swiss view camera systems available for testing.  

If you are not able to attend but would like more information, please contact Chris Snipes of Image Productions, Inc at 727-823-8909 Studio or chris@imageproduction.com

Gigi

• some work
Phase One P65+
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:25 am »

Quote from: jing q
what?
sorry but that is the most irrelevant analogy I've heard.
You have a bunch of $300 hard drives that fail?
I have a propriety software for tethering my $30k back that was promised and didn't exist for years??
Sorry but where's the connection here?

From your perspective, I'd agree. Not much connection.

What I was trying to say was that quirkiness in software is often to be expected. It would be nice to say its only in the small volume productions that it is found, but it certainly seems to be more prevalent than we'd like.

As to "vaporware", that's another matter entirely, and not very forgivable.

Like other posters, C1 3.7 is rock solid and very enjoyable to use.

Sorry for the drift off topic. No more.
Geoff

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
Phase One P65+
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 11:44:05 am »

I agree with Doug here.  I am sick and tired of Phase One pushing fashion studio stuff.  That doesn't show what a back is capable of.  This RAW image of the "cowboy" (or whoever he is) is the most impressive image sample I've ever seen.  Now in addition I  would like to see an outdoor shot with trees/grasses....stuff that really puts these backs to the test. (P45+ user thinking about the P65+)  Eleanor

Quote from: dougpetersonci
If you're looking for glossy sales pictures we can send you some large format bound sales materials or you can check out phaseone.com. You'll be looking at images with sharpening, noise reduction, skin-retouching, etc etc.

If you're looking for real-world images with raw files provided with which you can make real-world judgments of image quality then note that you're viewing the test section of our website provided as what I believe is a real value to the community.

Doug Peterson,  Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer
Personal Portfolio
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up