Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kodak Creo iQsmart2 Scanner for Sale ($5500)  (Read 5862 times)

bdawg07

• http://www.osiobrown.com/giclee_printing.html
Kodak Creo iQsmart2 Scanner for Sale ($5500)
« on: October 09, 2008, 05:02:12 pm »

Up for sale is the unrivaled Kodak/Creo iQsmart2 Scanner.  Not many of these scanners ever appear used, so this is your chance to own one of the best high-end scanners currently available.  This scanner is in excellent, like new condition—both cosmetically and functionally.  I am the original owner of this scanner and it has been used in a professional photographic studio since its purchase.  All original manuals, accessories and software are included.  

This scanner will only be sold within the continental United States.  It will be professionally packed, crated and shipped via local carrier.  Shipping Insurance will be required.  Please email me with any questions or comments.  This scanner is available for inspection by appointment in the Chicago area.

Technical Information:
Surpassing any other scanner in its price range, the iQsmart2 features XY Stitch scanning technology and an inverted CCD to give you fine, detailed scans from any original. The iQsmart2 scanner combined with Oxygen software gives you complete control over the scanning process, and allows you to create innovative, high-quality scans.
The iQsmart2 scanner offers a true optical resolution of up to 4,300 dpi from edge to edge. Exclusive XY Stitch scanning technology ensures consistent sharpness and resolution regardless of the original's size or where it is placed on the scanning bed.
The inverted CCD, an innovative downward-facing CCD, dramatically improves scanning performance by preventing fine dust particles from settling on the CCD surface.

• High resolution: 8,200 dpi (4,300 dpi optical)
• XY Stitch scanning technology: consistent resolution and sharpness for any size original inverted CCD: improved scanning performance
• Oxygen Scan software: powerful, flexible, and easy to use

Included:
• iQsmart2 Scanner (S/N:  0444-200227)
• Oxygen Scan Software CD v. 2.31 (Mac OSX)
• Oxygen Training Software CD
• iQsmart2 Calibration Slide
• 35mm Slide Holder (Cat. #374F7B433)
• User Defined Masks
• All Original Manuals & Cables

Adam Brown
Osio-Brown Editions
549 Spring Road
Elmhurst, IL  60126
(630) 461-4525
Adam Brown
Osio-Brown Editions [u

bdawg07

• http://www.osiobrown.com/giclee_printing.html
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 03:01:43 pm »

I have been asked by several forum members if we would consider shipping outside of the United States.  We will also ship to Canada and Mexico, but not overseas.  Please email me with any additional questions.
Adam Brown
Osio-Brown Editions [u
Pages: [1]   Go Up