Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad gear  (Read 1592 times)

Ian_Donald

• http://www.iandonald.com
FS: Hasselblad gear
« on: September 09, 2008, 12:21:15 pm »

My remaining Hasselblad equipment is now listed for sale - you can check out the photos on the link below to see these items in detail. With the exception of a nice old Novoflex prism which has a few marks on the paint, this is mostly mint - or as new/unused, late-production equipment. All of the backs have matching # inserts - in fact a couple of the backs haven't even seen a roll of film - they are priced realistically for equipment in this condition - If you are looking for top-quality Hasselblad gear in exceptional condition at sensible prices this is your opportunity.

Mint and unused chrome A24N back with matching (#917) insert - $150, - ....."SOLD"
Latest model, mint and unused chrome A12 back with dark-slide holder & matching (#235) insert - $250,
Mint, boxed and unused Hasselblad bellows Proshade 6093 with Bay 60 lens adapter (shade can be used with most "V" or "H" series lenses with the correct adapters. Takes square filters/gels - $100, (A new 6095 which is similar, costs $431 from B & H...) ....."SOLD"
NEW in box Hasselblad/Metz SCA 390 TTL flash Adapter with sync cable - $75,
Excellent Hasselblad "L" Grip with leather strap - $65,
Nice Hasselblad NC-2 45 degree prism - made for Hasselblad by Novoflex in Germany - $100....."SOLD"
Excellent Hasselblad Metered winder knob with original bubble case. Made by Gossen for Hasselblad - works fine - $50
Hasselblad Quick-focus handle #1 (Boxed) Works on "C" lenses - I used them on a 40mm and a 100mm which had stiffer focusing helicoids - not sure what else they might work on - $25
Mint- earlier Hasselblad Waist-level finder with flip-up magnifier, chrome - $35

CLICK on the link below to view detailed photos of most of these items ( the others will follow shortly):

http://www.iandonald.com/hasselblad/hasselblad.htm

I will respond promptly to E-mails (I sometime miss internal LL messages for a day or so)

Payment by PayPal is also available

Thanks for looking!

Ian
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:32:41 pm by Ian_Donald »
Pages: [1]   Go Up