Yes, 18 shots.
There was lots of overlap between the images. Then I needed many shots to get a wide FOV. I could also have gone closer to the car to make the effect more extreme but I don't have a pano head so it could cause stitching issues. If I see another interesting subject I'll try to get closer and post the results.
Thanks for the explanation, Not sure I grasp it yet..
Could you not have taken the same shot with a semi wide angle and got the same effect..?
Or did you actually move around to get different perspective.
I have never fooled around with stitching except for some sudo panoramic images I have tried and then ran them through PtGui program to have them aligned correctly.
Don't want to take any more of this thread up but thanks for the information, I appreciate it.
Did you have to move on a straight line back and forth to keep everything on the same line, and if so where those movements just very little ones?? Trying to grasp the idea...:+}
Looks like you shot with larger format camera or with tilts...
Nice shot by the way...
Thanks
Snook