Hey Ric -
Nice images - lose the rest of the commentary - just keep posting images here -

Edmund
Edmund he just likes to Bitch as he probably just got out on probation.
This guy was famous for ripping of peoples (including mine) credit card numbers and buying all kinds of stuff. Actually all the stuff he has.
I was kind enough to let him stay at my apartment in Miami until stuff starting missing and started getting strange credit card bills.
And he let all kinds of people stay in my house with out permission.
One time the dumb ass stole a black backdrop from me that I bought from him that I later found out he stole it... Then he FEDEX's (Stolen account) it to Paris to buy another friends friendship..
The sent me an e-mail after I went asking friends if they had seen my backdrop... He denied it.. then 3 weeks later I get an e-mail from a guy in France saying the Richard fedex it to him out of the blue..
Go figure!
The funny thing is the backdrop was HUGE.. it cost WAY more than it was worth to send it...
But he did not care because it was all stolen
Half his equipment has a MS which means Mission studio where he stole all his equipment and then Bailed to New York where he racked up all kinds of legal problems.
Easy for him to talk about me as he is just being defensive.
He supposedly was busted breaking in to a store in New York trying to steal some signed jimi hendrix or beatles memorabilia.
They even caught the moron on Video tape.
I was also e-mailed by several people in here and in other forums saying he also ripped them off when I mentioned the Prism screen.
I chose not to tear a new ass in him before but now he has what's coming to him...:+}
He just all excited because it may be the first time he has shot a picture of a living human being..
I guess he finally convinced some old modeling agency to let him shoot a test of some girl....
Oh well.
we'll see who shines out of this...
The can is open...:+}
Snook
I am in the process of getting his criminal record for further discussions...
The only probelm is that he has soo many alias... Every month he has a new name and e-mail account..