Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACR Metadata Template Failure : (  (Read 6070 times)

jvora

ACR Metadata Template Failure : (
« on: August 20, 2008, 07:40:29 am »

Hello !

I am using CS3 Bridge and ACR 4.5 - I created a Template for Metadata ( Artist Name, Address, © info, Contacts, etc. ) that I would apply to all images that go through my workflow - I used it a few times, but now it does not work. When I go to Edit the Template, none of Metadata Headings show up - It's just blank.

I tried to create a new template, but for that too even the empty headings do not show up.

I tried deleting the saved template, but nothing helps !

Any ideas what could have gone wrong ?? Am enclosing a screen capture of the "Edit Metadata Template" dialogue box.

On a side note, when I launch Bridge, the Splash Screen too does not show and Bridge suddenly shows up as it gets loaded !

Any help on this two issues will be very helpful !

Thanks,

Jai

jvora

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 07:41:40 am »

Opppps - I missed attaching the screen capture - Sorry : (

01af

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 10:09:31 am »

More often than not, problems of this kind get resolved by resetting the preferences. Launch Bridge and immediately hit Ctrl-Shft-Alt (on Windows, or whatever on Mac) before the application's window shows up.

In one case, however, where Bridge behaved ill and resetting the preferences didn't help, I had to manually delete a .workspace file in C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Adobe\Bridge CS3\Workspaces (on Windows, or wherever on Mac).

-- Olaf

jvora

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 10:30:03 am »

Thanks Olaf !

That was GREAT - Got the Metadata Template to work the way it should by following your suggestion -

Now, only if I could get the "cosmetic" Splash Screen to show up when Bridge is launched !

Thanks for the help !

Jai
Pages: [1]   Go Up