Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't see thumbnails in Bridge for raw files  (Read 9589 times)

Tim Gray

• http://www.timgrayphotography.com
Can't see thumbnails in Bridge for raw files
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:39:49 pm »

Confirmed that ACR plugin is in the right directory, and purged the cache, but can't see anything other then the generic thumbnail for CR2 (it's allways been that way but I do all my 'bridge stuff' in LR so it's been more of an annoyance than a problem, but I would like to see the appropriate profiles in bridge...

Any ideas?

Geoff Wittig

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 10:07:42 pm »

Confirmed that ACR plugin is in the right directory, and purged the cache, but can't see anything other then the generic thumbnail for CR2 (it's allways been that way but I do all my 'bridge stuff' in LR so it's been more of an annoyance than a problem, but I would like to see the appropriate profiles in bridge...

Any ideas?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212872\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

For me the fix was running Adobe's updater a couple of times. It finally updated some widget somewhere, and all was well.

Raw shooter

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:17:31 pm »

Any ideas?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212872\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Bridge CS2, well I'm sure you fully realize the new camera thumbs won't showup in Bridge CS2.  
I have Bridge CS2 and Bridge CS3 and still forget sometimes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up