Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wedding Album Layout & Design - Visual Stimulus!  (Read 6938 times)

m021478

Wedding Album Layout & Design - Visual Stimulus!
« on: July 21, 2008, 06:36:14 pm »

OK, so I am a photographer, but this question comes more from the perspective of a client...I recently got married, and the photographer my wife and I hired did a pretty good job capturing the event as a whole...and at this point, I am now in the process of collaborating with him on putting together the wedding album...

I was hoping that some of you could recommend a couple of great websites that shows the inner pages (layout and design) of some seriously beautiful wedding photo albums, from which I could get some ideas on things to incorporate into my own personal wedding photo album...

...and no, I am not some lame wedding photographer who has come to some sort of mental block and is looking to steal the ideas of others (my website is linked below, just to be clear about that)...but the fact remains that this sort of thing isn't my specialty and I was hoping to tap into any visual stimulus that you guys and girls can recommend?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Micah Diamond
micahdiamond .DOT .COM

araz

• Araz Jakalian Photography
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 11:56:02 am »

Hi Micah,

Are you aware of this one http://www.tommycolbert.com/

I'm really enjoying your website.

Araz

dalethorn

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:55:02 am »

The big question for me is, assuming you have a good mix of formal and candid images, in what sequence do you place them?  Mixed, formal first, separate books......?

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 07:33:11 am »

I tell a story with mine, following the progression of the day.  Starting with the engagement shoot if possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up