Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Epson 4000 printer for sale, Santa Clara, CA  (Read 1763 times)

ATS

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
NEW Epson 4000 printer for sale, Santa Clara, CA
« on: May 15, 2008, 04:52:40 pm »

Yes, this is a totally NEW Epson 4000 -- has never been turned on, never had ink cartridges installed. Has all original cartridges, software, etc. all in original sealed packaging.

I originally bought this printer in anticipation of setting up an additional computer/printer station in my ad agency.  Long story, but my plan changed and now I'm moving to smaller office space and selling what I don't need.

As far as I know, this may be the only new Epson 4000 in the country, so if you're interested please let me know right away (because I"m moving). Firm price: $900.

And I don't want to deal with packing/shipping, so you would need to view and pick it up in Santa Clara, CA (Northern Calif near San Jose) please.

Thanks,
ATS

[attachment=6612:attachment]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 02:18:32 am by ATS »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up