Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eiger pano : Switzerland  (Read 3060 times)

simonkit

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 67
    • Landscape Photography UK.com
Eiger pano : Switzerland
« on: May 02, 2008, 11:45:24 am »

One of the 1st panos I've tried, taken last week in Switzerland - From left to right the mountains are:  the Eiger, Monch, Jungfrau, Breithorn, Tschingelhorn, Schilthorn & Gspaltenhorn - a couple further right I'm not sure of

 Unfortunately taken in full, midday sun so not exactly the best lighting.

 simon




Larger image here (once link opens click directly on image to enlarge):

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/STKI...N/pano_2_50.jpg
Logged
[url=http://www.landscapephotographyuk.c

Nat Coalson

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 195
    • http://www.NatCoalson.com/
Eiger pano : Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:53:16 am »

Nice pano, I enjoyed looking at the large version and it gave me the feeling of being there.
Logged
Nathaniel Coalson
Author of [url=http://
Pages: [1]   Go Up