Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SEAL 210M COMMERCIAL DRY MOUNT PRESS 18x23 **USED  (Read 6413 times)

michaelnotar

SEAL 210M COMMERCIAL DRY MOUNT PRESS 18x23 **USED
« on: April 25, 2008, 02:54:15 am »

Seal 210M Commercial dry mount press. I bought it 2 years ago when I opened my studio, turned it on literally ONCE to test it, and havent used it since. Its very very clean, in practically new condition. The most cosemetic marks are on the pressure control knobs from when I adjusted the pressure once (small paint loss on the screw. Photo #6 shows marks near one of the pressure knobs, and it show the mark more apparently than they appear in real life, actually the marks are really light. I ended up not dry mounting so there's no adhesive or anything to gunk it up.
The press area is 18.5x23 inches and can deliver 1200 pounds of pressure on prints and substrates up to 1 inch thick. Thermostatically controlled temp from 150-350F. Can handle work up to 36 inches wide in sections by any length. Dimensions, 27x23x44 inches, weight 75 pounds. Sells new for $1260. I also have 20 sheets of 8x10 inch Seal Color Mount tissue (unused) that I will include.

Shipping is by fedex ground. IT CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS. As always items will be well packed. Guaranteed to be as described. 30 day warrantee (starts when item is shipped).

ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS, IT CAN IN NO WAY BE SHIPPED TO A RESIDENCE UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY $1500 FOR FREIGHT. Sorry no international shipping is available.

$990 w/CONUS ground shipping using paypal.
$950 if not using paypal using same shipping.

also on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:MESE:IT&ih=008

michaelnotar

SEAL 210M COMMERCIAL DRY MOUNT PRESS 18x23 **USED
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 08:05:19 pm »

sold!
Pages: [1]   Go Up