Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rollei Lens for Hy6/Rollei 6008  (Read 5550 times)

Pham Minh Son

FS: Rollei Lens for Hy6/Rollei 6008
« on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:26 am »

Some of the Rollei lens I tested recently with the Sinar 54H or P20 are very sharp copies and in mint condition. I would like to sell some of my duplicates tested copies (see below for listing and prices):

2. Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon HFT 2.8/50 PQS (1/1000th flash sync)
Description: The preliminary data shows that this lens has very high resolution in the medium format wide angle lens at F2.8 and could potentially even sharper than the Hasselblad Distagon T* 2.8/50 F at wide open F2.8. The conclusion cannot be absolute yet at this time. However, this lens sharpness is one that is not as crisp as the Super-Angulon HFT 3.5/40 at the optimum aperture but render a very pleasing image while being sharper at wide open F stop. This lens is ideal for low light photography and location portrait but also can be used for macro and product application where space is tight. The lens also has floating element and thus lend itself to be sharp at very close working distances. I also use this lens with my Rollei X-Act2 system.
Condition: Mint with a brand new shutter
Price: $2000

3. Rollei Schneider Apo Tele-Xenar HFT 4.0/300 PQ (1/500th flash sync)
Description: This lens shows no chromatic aberration for a long tele-photo lens which is normally shown in long tele-photo lens which has been reported here and elsewhere. The lens is sharp wide open and renders a balance between macro and micro contrast. If the lens has too much macro contrast it can also mask the micro-contrast which is one of the main components which defined resolution. The lens therefore show the high fidelity transferring (HFT) of light and yield a very pleasing image with clarity. The built of this lens is similar to the highest end Hasselblad Superachromat lens and may even exceeded in term of mechanical. The focus mechanism of the Rollei lens are the best I have seen and yet the 300 mm lens raises this level to a new height.
Condition: Mint w/ box
Price $3000

5. Rollei Schneider Xenotar HFT 2.8/80 PQS (1/1000th flash sync)
Description: This lens is the smallest lens in the Rollei lens line up. I tested this lens and it was as sharp as my AFD version which I sold earlier. I prefer the AF version is ergonomic for the pro since the aperture ring is on the lens.
Condition: Mint
Price $1500

6. Rollei Auto Extension Bellows
Description: The auto extension bellows is used for macro and copy applications and sometimes for creative close up portrait work. This auto bellows is useful for all of the Rollei lens but especially for the special Apo Symmar Makro 4.6/150 for the applications mentioned above.
Condition: Mint like new with original box; I bought it new but only use it indoor a few times to test the lens out.
Price: $950

7. Rollei Auto Extension Tubes including 9 mm + 17 mm + 67 mm
Description: The 67 mm extension tube is a unique and discontinued item. It is the only extension tube that will allow the Apo Symmar Makro 4.6/150 to get to infinity. The more current extension tube is 68 mm. However, they both look identical in term of built. The 9 mm is very unique to use it with other Rollei lens to get closer to the subject especially for portrait applications. Finally the 17 mm is userful for macro work where the extreme magnification is not required and one of the most used extension tube for product applications.
Price: $900

8. Hasselblad CF22/CF39 to Rollei 6008 Adapter
Description: This adapter allow the Hasselblad CF22 or CF39 to be mounted on the Rollei 6008 series cameras.
Price: $500

email: PopCapture@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:43:32 pm by Pham Minh Son »

bradleygibson

• http://GibsonPhotographic.com
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 11:48:48 pm »

I purchased lenses #1's and 4 (Super-Angulon 40/3.5 and Apo-Tele-Xenar 300/4).

Son did an absolutely fantastic job of packaging the lenses (they were double-boxed with bubble-wrap, cushioning, u name it, and arrived in just a few days.

Both lenses are in absolutely immaculate condition, just as described.

Couldn't be happier.  

Thanks, Son!
-Brad
-Brad
 [url=http://GibsonPhotographic.com

Pham Minh Son

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 11:48:43 am »

updated and thanks Brad

-Son
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 11:50:34 am by Pham Minh Son »

Pham Minh Son