Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTT: EOS 30D + EF-S 10-22mm  (Read 1239 times)

RazorTM

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/razortm/
WTT: EOS 30D + EF-S 10-22mm
« on: March 13, 2008, 09:41:54 am »

FOUND!

I know this is a long shot, but I would like to trade my EOS 30D + EF-S 10-22mm, and a little bit of cash if necessary for an EOS 5D.  I don't care much about the looks of the 5D, as long as it works properly and doesn't have an exorbitant number of clicks on the shutter (less than 20,000-30,000, maybe?).  My EOS 30D has less than 8,000 clicks and is in excellent condition except for the normal wearing of the brass on the hot shoe.  The EF-S 10-22mm is also excellent shape and is a sharp lens with great contrast.

All original lens caps, CDs, cables, etc. included.  Also included is the soft lens case that came with the lens.

I will ship via Unites States Postal service to anywhere in the United States.  I'm currently located in Okinawa, Japan since I'm in the military, and my address is an FPO address, meaning you must also ship by USPS and fill out a simple customs declaration.  The shipping should not cost more than sending to any other location in the U.S.

I don't have any feedback on these or other photography forums yet, but I do have 100% positive feedback on ebay under the screen name "razortm1."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:20:20 am by RazorTM »
Pages: [1]   Go Up