Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print Sales  (Read 22758 times)

Steven Draper

• http://www.stevendraperphotography.com
Print Sales
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 06:19:31 pm »

I too have been trying out a Foliolink website. Overall I feel they offer a reasonably good front end delivery for a modest annual fee and personal time outlay. The product is flexible, reasonably customizable with not too much knowledge and the support is good.

I have experienced a few minor things due to tweaks at their end, and ultimately they are in the business of making as much money as possible from photographers who want their web products. I also have a suspicion that their web engin removes ICC data from images, Grrrrrr if you use Safari

I'm also working out if I can link it together with a wordpress and smugmug account.

Luong, great website and so many fantastic pictures, a good example for me in understanding the requirements for a successful site.

New to photography over the past few years, although now just becoming able to devote proper time to my cause, My own strategy has me trying to develop a local network of useful contacts, a sound product and a website as a virtual gallery, support and information site. I'm also keen to establish a good reputation and establish exposure via local media, competitions and exhibitions.

Steven
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 06:23:37 pm by Steven Draper »
image examples are at my website  [url=h

lightstand

Print Sales
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 04:23:30 pm »

anyone selling prints through ebay? thoughts?

thanks Jeff
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up