Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!  (Read 2155 times)

Ian_Donald

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • http://www.iandonald.com
FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!
« on: March 08, 2008, 09:31:01 am »

Now SOLD!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:41:55 pm by Ian_Donald »
Logged

margelatu

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 05:58:32 pm »

Quote
Mamiya 645 AFD body with Mamiya digital interface which allows the use of this body with Film OR optional Digital backs without further modification. If you are using film these electronics also allow the filmbacks to imprint the relevant exposure, date, or numerical info onto the film between each frame. Easy, one-click manual mirror lock-up for long exposures. Sturdy Metal body construction with built-in motordrive. Choice of manual or Auto-focus ( Infrared assist allows the camera to focus in the dark if necessary ) Choice of Manual or Auto exposure ( AV, TV or Program )

Includes 3 x Mamiya AF lenses:

55mm AF F2.8 wide-angle lens with front and rear lens caps and dedicated lens hood.  Very useful wide-angle lens for wedding groups etc.  Minimum distortion - avoids making people at the edges of the frame look like overweight ex-bodybuilders... 

80mm AF F2.8 standard lens with front and rear lens caps and duplicate lens hoods

150mm AF F3.5 telephoto lens with front and rear lens caps and dedicated lens hood

Each lens comes with it's own UV filter (58mm) and there is one 58mm circular polarizer which will fit each of the lenses

2 x Mamiya 120/220 filmbacks with electronic interface and dual LCDs, with back covers and darkslides

Mamiya electronic cable release

Metz 54MZ electronic flash with std foot. Manual or Auto flash - or TTL with the included dedicated SCA 3952 flash module for the 645AFD,

Really Right Stuff quick-release body plate for use with Arca Swiss clamps.

This outfit all fits into a LowePro Compact AW shoulder bag which will also be included in the sale.

More photos here:

http://www.iandonald.com/equipment/equipment.htm

All of this equipment is AS NEW and unmarked in any way and includes all Instruction manuals.

I bought this outfit for my daughter when she returned to California after losing her house and job in Hurricane Rita a couple of years ago. It has been sitting unused since she decided to use her education to get a "real job" after dealing with a couple of "Bridezillas" in her start-up wedding photography business and now it needs to find a new home.

The package cost $7500 new at B & H in NY. I have already taken the hefty depreciation - this AS NEW condition complete outfit is a great buy for someone at $2950 complete.

Yes - I know it is usually better to separate items but I figured that someone might like to get a complete (almost unused) outfit rather than mess around mixing and matching items of uncertain  condition from multiple sellers

PayPal available to a verified buyer.

Thanks for looking,

Ian
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179994\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Logged

margelatu

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 06:00:25 pm »

You are a bit overpriced. Try ebay. You will not get even 2400$ for it
Logged

klane

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
  • I live in a c-stand fort.
FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 06:33:58 pm »

Quote
You are a bit overpriced. Try ebay. You will not get even 2400$ for it
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180087\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sad, but true..... although youll rarely see a kit on ebay this clean.
Logged

Ian_Donald

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • http://www.iandonald.com
FS: Mamiya 645AFD oufit - AS NEW!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 10:42:21 am »

Quote
Sad, but true..... although youll rarely see a kit on ebay this clean.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180094\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for your input folks!

I have reduced the price on LL to $2500 for the full package. Value is a very subjective thing - but I  think this is a fair price for equipment that is indistinguishable from unboxed new equipment.

I understand that many people find E-Bay to be a great marketplace to sell equipment but I have never had much enthusiasm for it. There are obviously a lot of good buyers and sellers on E-Bay, but weeding your way through all the "bottom-feeders", scam artists, incomplete or grossly inaccurate descriptions, poor/fraudulent/stolen/stock photos to get a deal is a headache that I can do without - and I would hope that some LL member feels the same way. If not - no harm done. I know how little my daughter used it so I may just keep it for my own use - it may not feel the same as my Hasselblad "V" gear, but it would probably be a whole lot more practical for the work I do with a digital back in MF.

Ian
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:49:22 am by Ian_Donald »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up